ADV 616 MS: ADVANCED ADVERTISING CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT
INSTRUCTORS: MCFARLANE, KATHRYN & WATERMAN, LACEY
CREATIVE DIRECTION: MIGUEL QUIRARTE
COPY WRITER: MIGUEL QUIRARTE
The Creative Brief
1. WHY DOES OUR CLIENT NEED TO ADVERTISE?
Our client wants to show the diversity of the product lines they offer to the client. They want to explore with an impactive minimalist campaign to have the consumer love the look and feel of the product to raise the bottom line by 15% and show a presence in a community-based environment.
2. WHAT IS THE ADVERTISING GOING TO ACCOMPLISH?
Show the consumer that Bed Bath & Beyond stores a hip one-stop shop. Also offering high quality products.
3. WHO ARE WE GOING TO CONNECT WITH?
We are looking to connect with a younger demographic, ages 21-40, from a household income of around $80k. The demographic is primarily targeting modern women.
4. WHAT ARE THE MOST INSIGHTFUL THINGS WE KNOW ABOUT THEM?
We understand that they are open to a new product from an up-and-coming company. They love Starbucks and the simplistic, but impactful gestures it has to offer.
5. WHAT IS THE SINGLE MOST EFFECTIVE MESSAGE WE CAN TELL THEM?
Anything and everything in one purchase online or in store.
6. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW TO SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE?
We want to stress the availability to be able to purchase online and at the same time show a bold and a creative approach to communicating this simple message in a meaningful way.